Located for effortless access to the calm waters of Village Bay or the golden sands of Blacksmiths Beach, this home offers a superb lifestyle for growing or established families. Delivering a floorplan with versatility at its core, largely original interiors are instantly comfortable while leaving scope for modernisation when the time is right. A traditional backyard will keep pets and kids busy for hours, there’s a semi-enclosed alfresco area for entertaining friends, and a standalone garage boasts a great storage room and bathroom. On the doorstep of Belmont Golf Course and 3km from Belmont’s CBD, it enjoys ultimate convenience paired with the gentle kiss of a cool coastal breeze.
- Classically comfortable family home with a dual-level footprint
- Deep landholding between Lake Macquarie and the Pacific Coast
- Flexible 3-bedroom layout with an easy 4th bedroom conversion
- Multiple living zones on both levels adds plenty of versatility
- Great kitchen, modernly appointed and at the home’s heart
- Split-system air-conditioning and ceiling fans, built-ins throughout
- Embrace a sea-change location close to uncrowded waterways