Whilst there will be no open home viewings during the lockdown period, we are still here to assist you with private or virtual appointments. Please contact the Agent to discuss arranging your personal viewing.
A lifestyle of convenience is guaranteed in this modern villa with a coveted ‘street-facing’ position. A showcase of relaxed flow, easycare interiors are highlighted by an open-concept living domain, two bedrooms and plenty of natural sunlight. Ensuring all your needs for a low-maintenance lifestyle are met with a private courtyard, built-in robes and a lock-up garage, its super-convenient location a short walk from Thornton Shopping Complex, Thornton Primary School and Thornton Train Station provides a compelling option for investors, first-home buyers and downsizers.
- The first in a recently constructed development of five villas
- Perfect street-fronting position and freestanding on all sides
- Living/dining zone flows to a modern kitchen with courtyard view
- Both bedrooms have robes and ceiling fans, full main bathroom
- Seamless connection from the living zone to a grassed courtyard
- Split-system air-con, single garage with remote and internal access
- Quick drive to the M1 Expressway and all the buzz of Stockland Greenhills
- Walk to the train station for an easy commute to Newcastle or Maitland...
- Built in Robes
- Remote Garage
- Reverse Cycle Air Con