The final bidding stage is on Friday 4th September 2021 at 4.00pm. For sale by Openn Negotiation (flexible conditions, auction conducted online). The Openn Negotiation is underway and the property can sell at any time. Contact the sales agent immediately to become qualified and avoid disappointment.
It’s clear from the onset that this original 1920’s cottage needs some TLC or is ready to knock-down and start again, but with its city-fringe address and prized corner position, it represents a premier opportunity for buyers to add significant value. Positioned on an approx. 300sqm north-facing landholding in a setting ripe for a family build, here is the chance to obtain a fabulous parcel with excellent access and completely transform, or start anew (STCA). Located in trendy Tighes Hill, from here you can walk to the buzzing Praise Joe café and popular Islington Park, or launch the kayak in nearby Throsby Creek for a tranquil start to the day.
- 1920’s built home delivering an exciting renovation project for creatives
- Two bedroom layout with a very retro kitchen and bathroom
- Flat corner block with potential for off-street access via Francis Street
- Knock-down and rebuild a modern family masterpiece (STCA)
- Walk or cycle to Maryville Tavern, Beaumont Street, or the CBD
- Original homes in the city are rare, be quick to register your interest