17 Crest Road
* please text for an inspection time this Saturday afternoon 0422133066
Full name email and address.
In a great pocket of Wallsend, this treasured family home showcases a rich art-deco vibe and is awaiting a modern revival. Its well-preserved 3-bedroom layout with open-style lounge and dining spaces are readily liveable or rentable for now, although it's clear it's also packed with potential to renovate and sell, or create a family home that will continue to be loved for many years to come. Positioned on an impressive 727sqm block with an oversized garage, explore options to reconfigure or refresh and reap the rewards. One house back from beautiful Brickworks Park, from this peaceful address you are within a 1km radius of Jesmond Central and the Inner-City Bypass, with schools, transport and playgrounds all close by.
- Classic clad and tile home on a rare 727sqm block with single garage
- Art deco kitchen with original oven, well-kept bathroom with bath
- Sun-splashed living/dining area with glass doors to the front verandah
- Generous bedrooms all fitted with robes; internal laundry facilities
- Fenced blank canvas yard with oversized shed and abundant potential
- 2.5km to the University of Newcastle, 4km to the John Hunter Hosptial
- Zoned for Jesmond Public School and Callaghan College Campus’
0433 136 164
0422 133 066