3 1 4
If waking to a view of uninterrupted rural zoning appeals to your senses, this single level home delivers all you’ve been waiting for. Perfectly positioned in the community minded hamlet of West Wallsend with no direct neighbours, this modest home enjoys tranquil surrounds whilst remaining minutes away from the local shopping village and major link roads leading to the Hunter Valley, Newcastle and Sydney. A comfortable floorplan features a cosy air conditioned lounge room, three bedrooms, Tasmanian oak kitchen, meals area, bathroom with corner spa and internal laundry. A machinery shed provides abundant space for housing cars, campers or watercraft and boasts a granny flat for added versatility.
- Single level home surrounded by acres of rural zoning for absolute peace and privacy
- Moments from the quaint West Wallsend village shops and major link roads
- Modest floorplan features an air-conditioned lounge room, meals area, and modern kitchen
- Three well-proportioned bedrooms are serviced by a central bathroom complete with corner spa
- Impressively sized allotment with plenty of future scope
- Machinery shed provides storage, parking options, and a one bedroom granny flat
- Enjoy all the lifestyle benefits having of no neighbours while being minutes away from everyday essentials
Please Note: All information in the document has been obtained from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Interested parties are advised to carry out their own investigations. Floorplan areas and direction of North are a guide and approximate only. Site layout is for illustration only and is 'Not a Survey Plan'.