3 2 2
Embracing leafy outlooks and sweeping views across the suburb from an elevated vantage point, this low maintenance home enjoys a quiet cul-de-sac setting amid beautiful established gardens. Invitingly comfortable interiors reveal adjoining living and dining spaces, generous robed bedrooms, modern kitchen and two bathrooms, all immaculately maintained yet offering scope for personalisation when the time is right. Front and rear alfresco decks provide lovely outdoor relaxation options to capture both the morning and afternoon sunshine. The peaceful location is a short drive from Lake Macquarie Fair, schools, Newcastle link road and Warners Bay providing a choice of shopping and dining destinations.
**Please note for directions; that access to the property is via Sturt Street, Windale **
- Central, open plan living zones connect lounge, dining, and kitchen
- Family room adjoins an electric-equipped kitchen complete with breakfast bar
- All three bedrooms have built-in robes; master boasts a private ensuite
- Glossy family bathroom with luxurious bath
- Front and rear decks accessed via living zones and master bedroom
- Underneath the home there is an oversized garage and valuable storage area
- Low maintenance yard bordered by established gardens
- Short drive to Lake Macquarie Fair, Warners Bay, and excellent schools
Please note: All information in the document has been obtained from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Interested parties are advised to carry out their own investigations. Floorplan areas and direction of North are a guide and approximate only. Site layout is for illustration only and is 'Not a Survey Plan'.