3 1 2
Combining superior privacy with simple convenience, this lovely home is proudly maintained and will instantly impress with its relaxed style, easycare layout and spectacular rear outlook across surrounding suburbs. Versatile living areas showcase a comfortable family zone adjoining the kitchen with a bright family lounge/dining venue on a sunken level with seamless flow to the elevated balcony positioned to soak up the morning sunshine and five-star view. Bedroom accommodation rests over both split-levels maximising privacy with a fresh three-way bathroom easily servicing all rooms in the house. Set on a peaceful cu de sac with a common road leading to the property, and benefiting from no-fuss surrounds, a stylish yet easycare lifestyle has never looked so appealing.
- Split-level layout with two distinct and generously sized living options
- Solid brick and tile construction
- Three quietly separated bedrooms with ceiling fans and built-in wardrobes throughout
- Sparkling three-way bathroom can be accessed from the master bedroom
- Split-system air conditioner; automatic double garage plus driveway parking
- Modernised kitchen with gas cooktop and convenient breakfast bar
- NBN and Foxtel connection already in place
- Enjoy spending time on the beautiful rear balcony taking in extensive district views
- Short drive to downtown Cardiff or bustling Warners Bay; just 15-20 mins into the CBD
Council Rates: $400 per quarter
Water Rates: $400 per quarter
Please note: All information in the document has been obtained from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Interested parties are advised to carry out their own investigations. Floorplan areas and direction of North are a guide and approximate only. Site layout is for illustration only and is 'Not a Survey Plan.