3 1 1
Brimming with retro character and perfectly placed for a value-adding revival, this partially updated home is blessed with a beautiful street presence and sits in a popular tree lined street bordered by sprawling nature reserve. Its traditional spaces, vintage charm and leafy aspect present the ideal entry level prospect for first homebuyers as well as perfect foundations for renovators to get creative or investors to purchase a no-fuss home. Neutrally toned interiors reveal three bedrooms, an air-conditioned living zone and original yet impressively maintained kitchen and bathroom. A covered rear verandah and paved alfresco space overlook a lovely yard surrounded by established trees and the lush reserve beyond, resulting in a wonderfully private outlook with brilliant entertaining options. The 607sqm landholding also includes a garage and its handy location close to schools, transport, parklands and everyday essentials add further appeal.
- Charming home on a 607sqm landholding surrounded by established greenery
- Bordered at the rear by sprawling nature reserve
- Three well-proportioned bedrooms, each appointed with built-in robes
- Air-conditioned lounge room is bathed in natural light
- Tidy electric-equipped kitchen and original retro bathroom, separate w/c; internal laundry
- Painted in neutral tones throughout with living room and bedrooms all recently carpeted
- Walk to nearby schools, public transport and parklands
Please note: All information in the document has been obtained from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Interested parties are advised to carry out their own investigations. Floorplan areas and direction of North are a guide and approximate only. Site layout is for illustration only and is 'Not a Survey Plan'.