2 1 1
Set back from main roads and bathed in sunlight via its generously sized windows, this top-floor apartment brims with possibility for first home or investment buyers. Focused on easy living, it displays open plan living spaces, modern in/outdoor flow to an open-air balcony, and a neat presentation throughout, with significant scope available to add value at leisure. Found in a tranquil street within comfortable walking distance of Charlestown Square and its vibrant cafés, cinemas and retail stores and only a short drive to Dudley’s world-class surf beaches, this is an appealing property with all the foundations in place for a superior inner-urban lifestyle.
- Nestled in a well-kept and friendly complex with easy access to a single carport
- Lovely leafy aspects from nearly every room, including the open air balcony
- Squarely proportioned living room plus updated sunny kitchen
- Two bright bedrooms, each equipped with generously sized built-ins
- Full sized bathroom with shower over bathtub plus an internal laundry for convenience
- Stroll to Charlestown Square, medical centres, local eateries and transport
- Spend your weekends exploring nearby beaches and coastal walks
- An unbeatable first home or investment opportunity
Strata levies - Approximately $420 per quarter
Council Rates - Approximately $330 per quarter
Water Rates - Approximately $277 per quarter
Please note: All information in the document has been obtained from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Interested parties are advised to carry out their own investigations. Floorplan areas and direction of North are a guide and approximate only. Site layout is for illustration only and is 'Not a Survey Plan.