3 1 2
On an impressive 879sqm allotment with 20 metres of frontage, this character rich home is the perfect starter for a young family wanting to put down roots in a rapidly growing suburb. The house oozes 1950’s charm with picture rails, fireplace and plentiful windows paying tribute to the homes heritage while contemporary updates such as split-system air conditioning add modern day comfort. Beautifully presented throughout, highlights include dual living zones, a central kitchen, dining area, three bedrooms and private outdoor alfresco plus a substantial backyard with ample scope to build a granny flat for enhanced liveability and added value (STCA). Located close to Booragul Station, several quality schools, the lakes foreshore and cycleways, position and potential combine to make this an excellent lifestyle choice.
- Rear living zone offers a seamless connection to a covered alfresco area via French doors
- Formal living room with fireplace plus a separate dining area
- Electric kitchen full of personality with rich timber benches and corrugated doors
- Three comfortable bedrooms, two appointed with built-in wardrobes
- Full family bathroom, well-equipped internal laundry, extra w/c outside
- Impressively sized yard bathed in all-day sunshine with room for granny flat (STCA)
- Wide street frontage with double driveway leading to a single garage
- Fabulous lifestyle location with the vibrant townships of Warners Bay and Toronto nearby
Please Note: All information in the document has been obtained from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Interested parties are advised to carry out their own investigations. Floorplan areas and direction of North are a guide and approximate only. Site layout is for illustration only and is 'Not a Survey Plan'.