2 1 1
Set on a low traffic road and boasting an elevated position that captures outstanding leafy aspects, this bright and airy duplex offers an affordable entry or investment within the thriving Cardiff property market. Tailored for a lifestyle of complete convenience with freshly schemed interiors, this recently updated duplex presents a stylishly modernised kitchen, stylishly renovated bathroom, two generous bedrooms, sheltered alfresco area and prized single car garage. Warm timber-look floating floors and a contemporary colour palette make this home immediately engaging as does its setting, being only 1.5km’s from the beating heart of Cardiff CBD and transport options.
- Superb duplex privately set in an elevated position with lovely leafy views
- Air-conditioned living zone connecting the lounge, dining and kitchen
- Modernised kitchen with bamboo benchtops and electric cooker
- Two generous bedrooms, each fitted with cooling ceiling fans and built-in robes
- Chic bathroom with rain shower; well-equipped internal laundry
- Good sized yard with covered alfresco space; fully fenced for pet lovers
- Astute investment in an area of consistently strong rental demand
- Brilliant first home opportunity with nothing left to do
Council Rates: Approximately $300 - $400 per quarter
Water Rates: Approximately $250 - $350 per quarter
Please note: All information in the document has been obtained from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Interested parties are advised to carry out their own investigations. Floorplan areas and direction of North are a guide and approximate only. Site layout is for illustration only and is 'Not a Survey Plan.