3 2 2
With its surprisingly spacious layout, single level design and secluded cul-de-sac address, this much loved brick home offers a blissful base for family comfort. Adaptable in design, it boasts two interchangeable living areas, one open plan and connecting with an impressively sized gas-appointed kitchen for easy entertaining. Sliding doors open out to the rear, where a sheltered alfresco retreat and lawned expanse takes pride of place in the secure yard. Delivering a lifestyle of family serenity with lake convenience ready to savour, this quality home rests in a high-growth suburb with Cardiff’s energetic CBD, a choice of quality schools and city transport minutes away.
- Generous formal lounge complements open-plan family living/dining
- Modern island kitchen is the central hub of the home and boasts abundant storage
- Three robed bedrooms, master featuring a private ensuite and separation from other rooms
- NBN-connected; two split-system air conditioners; gas bayonet; ample storage
- Lock-up double garage with handy drive through convenience
- Great sized lifestyle block with secure fencing for children and pets
- Family-oriented cul de sac address a short walk from Cardiff South Primary School
Please Note: All information in the document has been obtained from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Interested parties are advised to carry out their own investigations. Floorplan areas and direction of North are a guide and approximate only. Site layout is for illustration only and is 'Not a Survey Plan'.