4 2 1
Tightly-held and impeccably maintained by one family since construction, this well-loved home offers a quality introduction to Cardiff Souths sought-after family lifestyle. Showcasing a versatile single-level design enhanced by a generously sized living room, separate kitchen/meals zone and light-filled rear sunroom, the property exudes fresh style and easy-care appeal. A fully-fenced backyard bordered by lush bushland, low maintenance surrounds and superb storage solutions both internally and under-house capture the family-friendly essence of this lovely home, located for stellar convenience in a tree-lined street midway between the lifestyle attractions of beautiful Warners Bay and the bustling shopping hub of central Cardiff.
- Four quietly set bedrooms appointed with built-in robes
- Full family bathroom plus brand new ensuite off master
- Impressively sized north-facing sunroom captures lovely natural light
- Bright gas kitchen with dishwasher and breakfast bar
- Ducted and zoned air-conditioning for all-weather temperature control
- Open air alfresco overlooking a natural bushland setting
- Lengthy side driveway leading to a single carport
- Zoned for Cardiff South Public School and Cardiff High School
Please Note: All information in the document has been obtained from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Interested parties are advised to carry out their own investigations. Floorplan areas and direction of North are a guide and approximate only. Site layout is for illustration only and is 'Not a Survey Plan'.