2 1 2
Resting on a leafy and low maintenance block, this freestanding residence boasts an uplifting sense of light and space in an ultra convenient setting. Feel-good interiors and a fluid single level layout create a welcoming ambiance, a perfectly landscaped alfresco deck invites relaxation and the backyard also provides plenty of space for playing and entertaining. Offering privacy and serenity that's hard to find so close to town, this home has been beautifully refreshed throughout with an easy walk to the supermarket, train station, cafes and shops.
- Rests behind a picket fence and boasts picture perfect street appeal
- Two large bedrooms with mirrored robes, soft carpet and split system air-conditioning
- Separate home study
- Warm and welcoming living room with split-system air-conditioning and natural gas heating
- Sunlit dining room framed by a wall of French style windows
- Bright, character rich kitchen with island bench and gas cooking
- Fresh bathroom with shower/tub combination and laundry facilities
- Ventis ventilation system
- Landscaped alfresco deck, good sized backyard, single carport plus garage
- Central walk-to-everywhere location and just 20 minutes from Newcastle CBD
Please Note: All information in the document has been obtained from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Interested parties are advised to carry out their own investigations. Floorplan areas and direction of North are a guide and approximate only. Site layout is for illustration only and is 'Not a Survey Plan'.