3 1 2
This delightful weatherboard cottage with a complete modern makeover is certainly a surprise package with its unassuming façade and classic 1960’s design. A gorgeous rear extension with impressive dimensions offers a light filled living experience cleverly designed to blend tastefully with the original home that features a welcoming second living space and three stylish bedrooms. The outdoor entertaining area flows seamlessly from inside and overlooks the easycare yard with plenty of off street parking options including a single carport, single garage and room for the boat or trailer. Adding appeal is the homes position, just 300metres from the heart of Whitebridge village and a 5-minute drive to Dudley Beach.
- Light filled interiors, polished boards, combustion fire
- Contemporary kitchen is a gourmet delight with quality fittings throughout
- Covered outdoor deck overlooks a good sized, level backyard
- Three super comfortable bedrooms, each boasting robes and carpet
- Luxe bathroom with stone topped vanity, internal laundry with second w/c
- Momentary access to Fernleigh Track, cafes, supermarket and shops
- Excellent schools, Dudley Beach and Redhead Beach nearby
Council Rates: Approximately $2036 per annum
Water Rates: Approximately $711 per annum
Please Note: All information in the document has been obtained from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Interested parties are advised to carry out their own investigations. Floorplan areas and direction of North are a guide and approximate only. Site layout is for illustration only and is 'Not a Survey Plan'.