Whilst there will be no open home viewings during the lockdown period, we are still here to assist you with private or virtual appointments. Please contact the Agent to discuss arranging your personal viewing.
Beautifully updated, this dual-level home is perfect for established or blended families with its generous living areas and five-bedroom plus study layout. With space to entertain indoors and out, it boasts a sheltered deck with elevated views, though it’s the big backyard that begs for weekend BBQs, a veggie patch, or just a private and peaceful escape for relaxation. A single garage plus concrete parking pads provide room to tinker on the car or complete weekend projects, and it’s well-placed to access excellent schools, shopping hubs and sporting fields.
- Substantial home large enough for established or blended families
- Relaxed family room with s/s air-con and a sweeping district view
- Bright kitchen with adjoining dining room and servery window
- Sheltered alfresco deck with elevated vistas over treetops
- Three bedrooms and one bathroom located on the entry level
- Two bedrooms and the second bathroom positioned downstairs
- Renovated three-way bathroom with a glossy modern finish
- All bedrooms include built-in robes, neutral tones throughout
- Old-school backyard with lots of secure OSP and a single garage
- 550m to Cardiff North Public School, 1km to Cardiff Station
- 1.5km to Cardiff’s CBD, 7km to Warners Bay’s waterfront cafes